Friday, December 9, 2011

10 Technology Questions for Parents

1. Why won’t my IPod turn on?
A- Charge it
2. How do I turn the Wi-Fi on?
       A- Go to settings and turn it on
3. How do I save a document in Microsoft Word?
       A- Go to file and press Save
4. How do I take a picture on my phone?
       A- Press the camera button
5. How do I upload a picture to the internet?
       A- Press the share button
6. How do you add a friend on Facebook?
       A- Look them up and send a friend request
7. How do I check the time when I’m on the computer?
       A- Look in the bottom right corner
8.  How do I get to Google?
       A- Type in google.com
9. How do I download music?
       A- Go to iTunes, type in a song, and press download
10. How do you send a text message?
       A- Go to new message, type the persons name and write your message and send it

No comments:

Post a Comment